Παρασκευή 8 Ιανουαρίου 2010

Στην όμορφη γυναίκα μου


Waiting at the altar with a single rose,
My eyes caught yours and then I froze.
Smiling at me from across the room,
You are my bride, and I am your groom.

The wedding march plays for awhile,
Gracefully you walk down the aisle.
As you approache me I see a vivid light,
You are my angel all dressed in white.

Your eyes glisten through your veil,
Like something out of a fairy tale.
You spoke with your cute, subtle tone,
Promising we will never be alone.

"I will always be here to lend a hand,
Just remember you are forever my man.
I'm at your side through thick and thin,
Together on this journey we will win."

My wedding vows saved in my head,
About to speak but I stopped instead.
Staring right at you my words choked,
But something from my heart spoke.

I looked at you, and then said aloud,
Forever and always is what I vowed.
From here on out we start a new life,
Together forever, as husband and wife.

Στην νεράιδα μου, που μου είπε το μεγάλο "ναι" και με έκανε τον πιο ευτυχισμένο άντρα στον κόσμο. Μαζί μέχρι το τέλος, μωρό μου. Τρελά, παθιασμένα, αληθινά και γλυκά όπως μέχρι τώρα. Σε λατρεύω.